The Ritz Kids® Rangers program will let your little ones explore the Al Wadi Nature Reserve and discover their passion for nature. It will safely teach about the Bedouin culture and history, desert flora and fauna, desert survival skills and environmental responsibility.
Ritz Kids® Rangers Offer
- Overnight in a luxurious private pool villa with your own temperature-controlled pool for 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years old
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Kids lunch at Kaheela for up to 2 children under 12 years old
- Participation at the 3-hour Ritz Kids® Rangers programme for 2 children from 4 to 11 years old:
*Six tailored activities:
– Secrets of the Sidr tree (outdoors)
– Shelter making, including knot making (outdoors)
– Bedouin survival stories (outdoors)
– Desert navigation (outdoors)
– Sandfish tracking (outdoors)
– Sustainable Practices
- Daily 60-minute Interactive Owl and Falcon show
- Bicycles and map to ride within the nature reserve
- Access to the Fitness Center, Oasis Pool & Bar, and Ritz Kids activities
- Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary Beach access at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach, including transfer
* Specially created adventure check-list
Ritz Kids Ranger programme of 5-hour and 2 full days are also available upon request at additional cost.
For more info & bookings, please visit the Ritz Kids® Rangers Offer at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert.
Valid through December 2021 & minimum of a two-night stay
About The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert
Create family memories at this five-star luxury Arabian resort with picturesque scenery and rich culture.
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert brings together pampering services with opportunities to discover the land and the people, creating an unforgettable experience for the entire family.
- Four dining venues including the farm-to-table Farmhouse, all-day dining at Kaheela, the open-sky Moon Bar and the relaxed Moorish lounge
- Spa combining European and Asian wellness philosophies with hydrothermal facilities and private treatment pavilions
- Equestrian Centre offering riding lessons for all levels; horse, pony and camel rides; group outings and livery memberships
- Archery, biking, stargazing, bird-watching, nature drives and other outdoor activities for adults, children and families
- Bedouin-style villas with private pools and decks, lounge areas, luxurious bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and desert views
Ritz Kids® Program
The desert holds adventure and excitement to enchant guests of all ages.
With the resort’s Ritz Kids® program, kids ages four and older are introduced to the natural wonders and cultural traditions of Ras Al Khaimah through fun, educational activities.
- Arts and crafts
- Falconry and Owl interaction
- Fish Feeding
- Mews and Stables tour
- Table games
- Video games