The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island has partnered with the prestigious Reef Institute to offer a five day, four-night Barrier Island Ecology Field Trip Package.
This program offers an engaging, instructor-led experience for school-age children designed to complement earth-science studies and foster a passion for both marine ecology and biology.
Remote Learning Field Trip
- Exploration of the native dune ecosystem
- Kayak and boat excursions to sample and study complex water systems and estuaries
- Microscopic analysis of sand dwellers and coastal biospheres
- Migratory species habitats, including Atlantic Right Whales calving and sea turtle nests
- And mapping studies to understand wave systems and the important role of barrier islands, such as Amelia Island
Designed for families or small groups of families who wish to travel together, the Barrier Island Ecology Field Trip Package is a five-day, four-night offering which includes:
- Instructor fees
- Course materials and supplies (nets, microscopes, ecology kits);
- Class-related transportation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and snacks for each student
- Available dates: 3/21-3/25, 4/19- 4/23
To assist families with school-aged children, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island offers study rooms for kids to learn without distractions and remain connected to virtual learning resources with high-speed wireless internet.
Valid until December 31, 2021.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
Unspoiled natural beauty is waiting to be discovered while kayaking the Intracoastal Waterway. This luxury beachfront resort is home to:
- Savor farm-to-table cuisine in Amelia Island at the AAA Five-Diamond Salt
- Full-service spa featuring the signature Heaven in a Hammock massage
- 18-hole championship golf course in North Florida with private instruction
- Indoor and outdoor pools with direct beach access and private cabanas
- Private balcony and ocean view in each resort room and hotel suite
- Ritz Kids® Program including Indoor Pirate Campout, Private Tuck-Ins and Kids Night Out