Discover the most of Mallorca at the five-star La Residencia. Here, your little globetrotters can meet and greet the resident donkeys Pancho and Luna. Furthermore, they can learn how to sculpt clay and plasticine with Juan Waelder, the sculptor-in-residence.
Or what about learning how to prepare the dough and make delicious cookies? All in all, the inspiring and joyful activities are endless.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom (already included in hotel rates)
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury Mallorca family vacation at La Residencia, A Belmond Hotel, Mallorca
Family-Friendly Things to Do at La Residencia
- Children’s cookie-making Lessons. For Little Chefs from 7 to 13 years old.
- Olive Oil Masterclass. Learn the art of olive oil flavoring with Executive Chef Guillermo Méndez.
- Donkey Trail. Stroll through the hotel’s olive groves with one of the loveable resident donkeys.
- Donkey Meet & Greet. Once a week, meet and greet Pancho and Luna. Groom them, feed them, and don’t forget to take pictures so you’ll never forget their cute faces.
- Painting & Sculpture Classes. Little Picassos join the fun with clay and plasticine sculpting classes.
The Hotel at a Glance
- Luxury Guest Rooms, Suites, and one Villa
- Exquisite Dining options at El Olivo, Café Miró, the Pool Bar, and Son Fony
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
- An award-winning Spa
- Tennis Courts
- A Wide Range of inspiring activities such as Art and Sculpture Classes, Donkey Trails, and Vespa Tours