London is calling! Enjoy a memorable family staycation or family city break in the heart of London. Now with enhanced guest benefits at the five-star Hotel Café Royal.
Enhanced Guest Benefits for all Virtuoso bookings
- £100 hotel credit for room bookings or £150 for suite bookings (Junior Suite or above) to enjoy in our restaurants, bars and spa
- Guaranteed early check-in from 8am when providing arrival time at the time of booking
- Guaranteed late check out up to 4pm
- Guaranteed upgrade at time of booking to the next category when booking up to a Grand Junior Suite (for arrivals on Saturday subject to availability)
- For Junior Suites and above: Complimentary minibar (soft drinks and snacks)
- For Grand Junior Suite category and above: One way airport transfer (2 guests)
- For Regent Suite and above: Round trip airport transfers (2 guests)
- Welcome arrival amenity
- Afternoon tea for 2 once per stay
- Complimentary access to our Akasha Spa
- Complimentary access to our Urban Activities Resort Programme
Valid through March 31, 2022, new bookings only.
But that’s not it, do check with us for other amazing offers at Hotel Café Royal, such as the Family Adventure (2nd room 50% discount) or the Stay 4, Pay 3 Offer.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Hotel Café Royal
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury five-star hotel resides on Regent Street, at the vibrant, cultural intersection of the city where the elegance of Mayfair, the energy of Soho and the refinement of St. James’ combine to create a unique location in the heart of London.
- Award-winning Afternoon Tea
- Akasha Holistic Wellbeing
- Lap Pool
- London’s first Watsu pool
- Cakes & Bubbles by the ‘World’s Best Pastry Chef’, Albert Adrià
- Urban Resort Programme — created for couples and families, packed full of events and activities such as a selection of masterclasses which range from wreath making to champagne and mocktail making, a cinema lounge and toy room along with baking experiences for junior guests.