Two-Bedroom Family Bund Bed Casitas
The award-winning Four Seasons Resort Mexico introduced all-new family bunk bed accommodations. Specifically engineered and developed with comfort and convenience to kids and parents alike.
These new family casitas are ideally located near the heart of the resort’s family offerings in the Oasis complex. Circled by the Lazy River and adjacent to the Kids for All Seasons and Teen Container facilities.
Bunk beds, a spacious outdoor terrace, bean bag chairs and hanging nests. All accommodated in generous oversized indoor and outdoor living areas with plenty of space for spreading out. Whether for Schoolcations or just fun and games.
Stays in the new Two-Bedroom Family Casitas at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita start at USD 1,970 per night, including full access to all Resort facilities, one-way airport transfers, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and more.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Kids for All Seasons at your Casita
Learn new skills without leaving your casita. The staff of Kids for All Seasons will stop by your casita where you can choose two premium activities:
- Tie-dye a t-shirt
- Make your Own Jewelry
Other fun-filled and bonding celebrations include
- Private Piñata Party
- Pool Party
Other exciting spaces, workshops and programs for kids are:
- Game Room: video games and arcades
- The Container: a private environment with games from Virtual Reality to retro games such as Pinball and Foosball
- Lazy River
- Sea Turtle Release Program. Help release Olive Ridley sea turtle hatchlings into the sea.
- Xocolatl Workshop for Kids. Learn the origin, preparation and history of cocoa while creating your very own Mexican chocolate bar.
- Catrina Workshop for Kids. Decorate a ceramic Catrina doll while learning the meaning and origin of this Mexican icon.
Punta Mita has always been a memory creator for families. We feel this new room concept celebrates this connection. Our Resort embodies the mi familia concept, and we feel these rooms are a further exploration of this theme.John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and General Manager Four Seasons resort punta mita
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico
Experience Mexican hospitality while reconnecting and bonding with your family.
- Spa and Wellness Facilities
- Pools and Beaches including a Lazy River
- Kids for All Seasons Kids Program
- Exquisite Dining at Dos Catrinas, Tamai, Cora Lounge, Bahía by Richard Sandoval, Aramara, Tail of the Whale Clubhouse, The Shack and Nuna Pool Bar