Your little ones receive a very welcoming check-in with Lanesborough’s very own Little VIP business wallet for treats in the restaurants and bars, all whilst meeting resident cat, Lilibet.
Are your kids under the age of 16? Then head to The Lanesborough’s Little VIP Club.
Choose from a range of family-friendly activities such as:
- Little Butler Bootcamp
- Mocktail lessons
- Horse riding in Hyde Park
- In-Room Treasure hunts
- Splash hours in the indoor pool
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at The Lanesborough, Oetker Collection
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Family Offer includes
- Two luxury rooms or a two-bedroom suite for two adults and two children up to the age of 16 with 25% off both rooms
- Daily English breakfast for two adults and two children up to the age of 16, served in Céleste or in your room
- Little VIP Club amenities and activities
- A VIP welcome gift and surprise for children
- Late check-out at 2 pm
Having Harry Potter fans in your family, then check out the Harry Potter Experience at The Lanesborough.
The Lanesborough resides on the doorstep of Hyde Park, just a short walk from Harrods, Harvey Nichols, and London’s most exclusive shopping district; Sloane Street and Knightsbridge.