What an amazing zoo-venture awaits your entire family at this luxury five-star hotel in Washington, D.C.
This zoo-themed package is filled with special amenities, from a Ritz Kids Backpack filled with activities to a trio of funny-licious Lion, Tiger and Panda Bear cupcakes.
Lions, Tigers and Bears……Oh My! Family Package
- Overnight Deluxe or One-Bedroom Suite Accommodations
- Special Ritz Kids amenities including VIK (Very Important Kid) check-in, a newsletter featuring kid’s activities, and a special lion stuffed animal at turndown
- Ritz Kids backpack filled with fun Zoo and Wizard of Oz themed activities, souvenirs and a scavenger hunt map
- Embark on a fun scavenger hunt using the provided map while visiting Smithsonian’s National Zoo’s adorable lion, tiger and giant panda bear cubs. Receive your welcome envelope from the hotel prior to your visit to the National Zoo to ensure you can redeem the package upon your arrival at the Zoo. Afterwards, continue your adventure by visiting the National Museum of American History to see Dorothy’s famous ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz.
- A trio of Lion, Tiger and Panda Bear cupcakes
- Full American breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel’s restaurant or through in-room dining. Adults can choose from a vast selection of gourmet breakfast favorites while children enjoy the hotel’s recently revamped Ritz Kids menu
- Complimentary in-house movie of your choice
- Complimentary Internet
- Complimentary Rollaway(s)
- Overnight valet parking
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C.
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C.
Discover Washington D.C. with your entire family and stay at this luxurious five-star hotel.
- 33 luxury suites and 267 deluxe rooms
- The Ritz-Carlton Club featuring a secluded lounge, private concierge and continuous food and beverage presentations throughout the day
- The Equinox Sports Club, a 100,000 square foot luxury fitness center
*For families with children younger than 16 years old, Equinox offers family hours for the indoor swimming pool only on Sundays between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Westend Bistro, downtown D.C. hotel’s award-winning restaurant that features straightforward American cuisine with an emphasis on local purveyors
- Chauffeured house car, available within a three-mile radius of the hotel on a first-come, first-served basis
- Underground valet parking
- Complimentary Internet access in the Lobby