Experience a 2-night tailored stay for the entire family, inclusive of various unique experiences for younger guests to enjoy.
Cultural, educational and active experiences will be offered to entertain your kids giving you some time to disconnect and enjoy the serenity of Aman Tokyo.
Whilst the kids are having fun, parents are pampered with luxurious treatments at the Aman Spa, multiple delectable dining venues or the opportunity to go out to enjoy the city at leisure.
Kids Spring Camp
- Daily Breakfast for two parents and two kids
- A 90 minutes Customized Body Massage for parents
- Welcome kids amenity
- Aman Tokyo “Back of the house” tour on arrival day
- A half-day outing with an English teacher
- One personal Cooking Class
- One personal Swimming Training
- Complimentary late check out at 6 pm
- Use of wet areas and spa facilities (steam room, Japanese bath and swimming pool, fitness centre)
For more info & bookings, please visit the Kids Spring Camp at Aman Tokyo.
Available from the 19th of March until the 11th of April 2021, designed for kids between 6-15 years old.
About Aman Tokyo
Aman’s first urban retreat is located in the heart of the Financial District of Tokyo.
- A serene sanctuary high above Tokyo with just 84 guest rooms and suites
- Dramatic lobby framed by a gigantic washi paper lantern and anchored by a zen garden of water, gravel and rocks
- Iconic design and the epitome of Japanese minimalism – a place where urban dynamism is tempered with serenity
- The largest and most comprehensive hotel spa in Tokyo with a 30-metre swimming pool that stretches across the skyscape
- Spectacular views of the city and nature – the Imperial Gardens, Mount Fuji and skyscrapers in Shinjuku subcenter