Embark on a fun-filled family adventure and enjoy a kids’ afternoon tea, playtime in an in-room tent, a visit from the ice-cream man, and much more.
Kids Fun Staycation
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children ages 12 and under at the Hotel’s dining venues
- A garden-themed afternoon tea for two adults and two children, including butterfly cupcakes, funny-face macarons and colourful marshmallow candy twists
- Glamping adventure tent set up in your room
- In-room amenities for kids: A toy barbecue, a starry flashlight, colouring books, crayons and coloured pencils, and a bubble bath set
- Build-Your-Own Ice Cream Sundae experience during turndown
- In-room popcorn on request
- Overnight parking for one vehicle during your stay
- One complimentary rollaway bed per stay
- 20% savings at The Lounge, the Pool Terrace and In-Room Dining during your stay
- Always complimentary: Scavenger Hunt activity and gift upon completing the hunt; and a selection of board games available from our Concierge, such as Scrabble, UNO Flip, Monopoly and Stick Stack
- With stays in a suite: One-way transfer between the guest’s home in Hong Kong Island or Kowloon and the Hotel (surcharge applies outside Hong Kong Island and Kowloon) and kids’ Bvlgari bath amenities
- With stays on Easter weekend: An array of complimentary in-room virtual activities, such as Paint Your Easter Egg, Easter Origami Art, Egg Hunt, Bingo Time, and more
Valid from March 15, 2021, to September 30 2021.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.