The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara welcomes visitors with five-star amenities, scenic ocean views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops and attractions.
Experience bends our sense of time, and no one knows experience better than The Ritz-Carlton.
See it yourself with the Kids Eat Free package as your family enjoys exquisite meals complimentary from the Ritz Kids menu.
Kids Eat Free Offer
- Three (3) Complimentary Meals per Day for Up to Four (4) Children Aged 12 Years and Younger
- Luxurious Overnight Accommodations
- Exceptional Service
For more info & bookings, please visit the Kids Eat Free Offer at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara.
Valid January 3, 2021, through April 1, 2021
About The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
- 358 guest rooms, suites and residences
- Private balconies with ocean views
- Signature steakhouse dining at Angel Oak
- Locally sourced cuisine
- A 12,000-bottle wine collection
- Wine flights in a dedicated tasting room
- A 42,000-sq-ft Spa and Wellness center
- Robust activities for guests of all ages such as the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment programme
- Two natural beaches
Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
This educational programme introduces guests to the natural wonders and rich cultural history of the Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara.
Designed for adults, families, and children, participants in Ambassadors of the Environment can discover the Gaviota Coast’s natural wonders both on land and sea, including kelp forest, a diversity of birds, the intertidal zone, and traditional Chumash culture through exciting and memorable adventures and activities.