The Gingerbread Glamping Package
Get in the holiday spirit with Langham’s Gingerbread Glamping Package.
Children can camp out in the in-room tent filled with holiday goodies, including a gingerbread house, Christmas kids’ book, festive headbands for the whole family and treats such as milk and cookies.
- Overnight accommodations in a Suite or Cottage
- Usage of Langham Kids Tent, Rug and Pillows, adorned with festive décor
- Children’s Christmas Book
- Ready to decorate Gingerbread House Kit for usage in-room
- Milk and Festive Cookies, available for grab-and-go
- Festive Holiday Headbands for the whole family to enjoy
- Langham Teddy Bear
- Kids Robe and Slippers
- Complimentary parking for one (1) vehicle
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Pasadena family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Langham’s COUTURE program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Los Angeles’ original getaway. Experience this iconic landmark hotel located in charming Pasadena, just minutes from Downtown.
The Langham Huntington Kids Program
As part of The Langham Huntington Kids Program, for just $30 your children (12 & under) will receive the following items at check-in:
- Crayons and a coloring book
- The Langham newsletter which includes family-friendly dining and activities in the area
- Complimentary kids’ dinner in The Terrace restaurant (must dine with parent/adult who orders entrée from dinner menu; child meal from kids menu; valid for dinner only each evening for the duration of stay)
- A complimentary The Langham chocolate bar from the Flavours of Langham Luxury Gift Boutique.
For more info, please visit The Langham Huntington Kids Program