Have a merry and bright family vacation like no other at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora.
Throughout the festive season, you’ll feel in a jolly mood with these special Holiday activities.
- A visit from Santa
- New Year’s Eve Celebration with Fireworks over the Lagoon
- Cultural experiences such as Pareo making, legend telling, and flower crown making
- Kids For All Seasons Tamarii Club with holiday-eve movie nights complete with freshly popped popcorn and delicious mocktails!
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora.
Kids at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Your kids will return from this vacation with a whole new perspective and lengthy stories to tell.
- Kids for all Seasons at Tamarii Club – 5 to 12 years. Your kids learn new skills and broaden their horizons with educational and creative experiences. The Kids Club features a playroom, video games, outdoor playground, and a shallow splash pad.
- Children’s Welcome Amenity
- Introductory Dive Lesson. Explore the miraculous underwater world with an expert. For kids 8 and up and available only during high season.
- Fishing Catch and Release.
- Goûter – Food Tasting. A yummy afternoon French snack awaits your little chefs.
- Polynesian Beach and Water Sports
- Snorkeling Sessions with a Marine Biologist. Explore our beautiful and beloved underwater world with a WiseOceans expert.
- Tahitian Arts and Craft Lessons. Your little Picasso’s master their artistic skills.
The Resort at a Glance
This ultimate dream destination has it all!
From Overwater Bungalow Suites, Beachfront Villa Estates to exquisite dining at Arii Moana, Vaimit, or Fish House at Fare Hoa.
Your kids will be at the waterside Grab and GO food truck ‘La Roulotte’ for yummy ice cream, cool sorbet, or tasty snacks.
And I know you want to stay fit while on vacation, so check out this endless mix to keep you active!
- Hit an ace at the tennis court
- Swim laps in the infinity pool
- Sail away on a Catamaran
- Keep your Balance on a Paddleboard or Kayak
- Step up your game with a Personal Trainer Session
- Slow down & stretch in a Yoga Class
Other impressive features include:
- Private Jet Charter Service
- And to relax your always-on-alert mom’s heart, an on-site Resort Doctor is available
- Get 120 minutes for yourself at the Te Mahana Spa and book the Taurumi Mind and Body Experience
- Whisk your partner off on board a canoe and have a romantic sunset private dinner on the private island of Motu