We first came across this bespoke Private Fly & Stay Offer for families last month. Hop on board a Private Jet from anywhere in the world and embark on a one-of-a-kind journey to the fairytale Bahia del Duque resort on Tenerife. What a glamorous and relaxing way to travel together with your entire family!
Curious and intrigued with flying on a private jet, we’ve explored the world of private jets a bit further. And especially looked into vacations on a private jet with little globetrotters.
During our research, the website of PrivateFly got our attention as it is incredibly user friendly in searching for a trip on a private jet.
Part of the major global group Directional Aviation, PrivateFly offers premium private jet travel solutions, including Jet Cards and charter memberships. It provides access to a certified fleet of private jet brands ranging from small and medium-sized to ultra-long-range jets, from Cessna, Embraer, Falcon, Gulfstream, and more.
Over 15% of PrivateFly’s passengers are babies or children. Time to take a closer look into the advantages of flying private with kids.
Flying Private with Kids
- Far fewer luggage restrictions. You can take your child in a pram or pushchair/buggy straight onto the private jet
- Larger jets have full-size beds on board, assuring your child can relax and sleep comfortably
- Cabin Air Temperature is set to your preferences and requirements
- Catering & Food Preferences, as well as Specialist catering if your child has any food allergies or intolerances, or if you and your family have specific religious requirements
- On-Board Entertainment for kids, as well as books & toys, can be arranged
- Your beloved pet can come too! On a private flight, pets can travel with their family in the aircraft cabin, rather than in the hold.
Read more about the new regulations in Great Britain, the EU & the USA.
Good to know!
Age requirements for your child’s own seat
Babies up until the age of two: on your lap
From two and older: own seat, which is required by law, just as the same regulations on commercial planes.
TIP for older kids & teenagers!
Talk to the pilots and learn more about private jets.