This much sought-after address on rue Saint-Honoré lies close to some of the world’s most exclusive fashion houses and the city’s most famous attractions.
- Close to Place Vendôme
- Only minutes from the elegant Tuileries gardens, the Louvre and Palais Garnier
- In the heart of Paris’ haute couture neighbourhood
Family Travel Offer
Valid year-round, based on availability.
Enjoy two rooms connecting, with the second room up to 50% discount.
- Additional benefits available when you log in to or join Fans of M.O.
- Accommodation in a two-bedroom suite or a room with a connecting guest room
- Rate includes up to 50% discount on the connecting room
- Daily breakfast for the whole family served in the privacy of your room or the Camélia restaurant overlooking our lush inner garden
- Welcome children’s gift at check-in
- Children’s amenities
- Children under 12 years of age enjoy complimentary meals from a children’s menu (excluding fine dining restaurants), three meals a day.
For more info & bookings, please visit Family Travel Offer at Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Younger Fans at M.O.
On arrival, age-appropriate amenities are provided for your children. Mandarin Oriental can easily arrange complimentary cots, plastic bathtubs, sterilisers, high chairs, play mats and bottle warmers for the youngest guests, as well as storybooks, crayons and video games for slightly older travellers.
Specially prepared dishes for smaller appetites are available. Please just ask the room service team or kids’ concierge for details.
A full babysitting service can be arranged with 24 hours notice.