Rosewood Sand Hill is a kid-friendly hotel in Menlo Park, designed to appeal to families of all interests and ages.
Families are invited to escape and enjoy a memorable getaway with your loved ones—from relaxing poolside, enjoying a delicious picnic or seeking new outdoor adventures.
Family Time Offer
- Luxurious accommodations
- Stay two nights and receive the third consecutive one complimentary
- USD100 hotel credit per paid night (cannot be applied toward room rate)
- Daily Breakfast at Madera (up to $65 per room per night)
- Welcome amenities for children
- Complimentary meals for children under 12 years old
- Use of mini non-motorized Teslas and treasure map is given to the children to explore the resort
- Complimentary rollaway (if applicable)
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Time Offer at Rosewood Sand Hill, Menlo Park.
About Rosewood Sand Hill
This Northern California, Bay Area hotel near Stanford University is located amid 16 acres of fragrant gardens in the heart of Silicon Valley, close to diverse entertainment venues.
The luxury five-star Rosewood Sand Hill is home to:
- Luxury Accommodations & Private Residences
- Exquisite Dining: Michelin-starred Madera and The Library & Bar
- Sense®, A Rosewood Spa
- Alex Chases Salon
- Fitness Center
- Heated year-round Pool
- Rose Buds® for Kids