Breathe in pure alpine air and celebrate precious family moments in the middle of nature.
Family Time Offer
- 4 to 14 nights in a Nature Room
- Family Bonus: children up to nine years pay only €35 per night and children aged from 10 to 14 pay only €65 per night (in the parents’ room)
- Including ForsthofgutCUISINE
- A waldSPA Voucher worth €50 for the treatment of your choice (one per room)
timeOUT at the waldSPA
- Access to Europe’s first waldSPA on 5,700m²
- waldSPA family & kids with children’s water world, water workshop and 70m long water slide (from approx. beginning of June)
- waldSPA Adults Only with 4 pools and several saunas
- 300m² Fitness Studio (open 24h)
Fun in Nature
- New from the end of May: Nature Workshop & Painting Studio
- New from the end of May: Parent-Child Room
- Pinzgauer miniGUT: A 3,500m² Kid’s Farm
- Weekly Game Feeding in the hotel’s game reserve
- SAALFELDEN LEOGANG CARD (Daily free use of the mountain railway and much more)
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Time Offer at Forsthofgut.
Valid for 20th of May to 23rd of June 2021 & 12th of September to 2nd of October 2021 with arrivals on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday.
Kids at Forsthofgut
- Rocky’s Kids Club: trained and loving staff take care of all little guests from the age of two with lots of enthusiasm every day. In addition to a forest playground, there is also a children’s kitchen. Here the young master chefs can cook their favourite fresh dishes with ingredients from the garden under the supervision of the staff.
- waldSPA Family & Kids: featuring 800m² of aquatic fun with a 21-metre indoor pool, children’s water world with baby and toddler pools as well as a children’s pool. Water workshop for playing and romping, 3 water slides and cosy family lounges.
- miniGUT Kid’s Farm: the farm’s sheep, rabbits, ponies and goats can’t wait to meet all little animal lovers. Those who feel like helping may even help care for the animals. Next to the children’s farm, there is a game reserve in which magnificent fallow deer and red deer are at home. Once a week, host Christoph Schmuck invites children and parents to feed the deer.
For more info, please visit Families at Forsthofgut.
This stunning nature retreat is located at the edge of charming Leogang and directly on the slopes of the Asitz.
Forsthofgut is surrounded by meadows and forests. In winter, the ski slope runs right past the hotel and the Asitz gondola is only 200 meters away.
In summer, the flowering, 30,000m² large garden with organic bathing pond and relaxation islands invites you to embrace nature.
Hotel Forsthofgut’s impressive features include:
- Europe’s first waldSPA on 5,700m²
- waldSPA Family & Kids, almost 2,200m² with 3 water slides, family & children’s pool and water workshop for playing and romping
- Pinzgauer miniGUT: a 3,500m² Kid’s Farm
- ForsthofgutCUISINE featuring the Delicacies Market, Mizūmi Japanese lakeside restaurant, Botanist the bar, fondue alpine restaurant 1617, the weinWALD wine cellar and Beletage adults-only bar.