Discover a family island paradise with a touch of magic at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay.
Experience the ultimate family getaway and allow the Concierge to tailor-create the perfect holiday suitable to your children’s ages and interests.
Create magical family memories with an island staycation that includes daily breakfast, exclusive dining discounts, access to our private beach, and more.
Bahrain Residents Offer
- Daily breakfast for two adults
- 15% off dining experiences
- Option to upgrade to an Executive Suite when booking a Premier Room for two or more nights (subject to availability)
- Always included: Access to the private beach
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
The luxury five-star Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay resides on an exclusive island in the heart of the Kingdom’s capital.
This cosmopolitan oasis combines the best of a beach holiday and an urban getaway.
- Kids for All Seasons Kids Club
- ‘The Dhow’ — Kids Water Play Area
- Beach Club for Teens (coming soon)
- Spa — with Mother&Daughter Wellness
- Exquisite Cuisine — CUT by Wolfgang Puck, RE Asian Cuisine, Bahrain Bay Kitchen, Blue Moon Lounge by Wolfgang Puck, Bay-View, Cut Bar & Lounge
- Pool and Beach Cabanas
Family Vacations at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay
New-to-Open Club for Teens
Kids aged 10 to 19 year-olds will have a blast at the new to open club for teens at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay.
Teenagers will sure love the laidback California surf shack style mixed with a gamers’ fantasy of vintage arcade games and high-tech consoles.