Spend true quality time with loved ones with a holistic family escape at The Nautilus Maldives.
Where your children embark on learning inspiring discoveries at Young Wonderers whilst you take time out to don your fins and mask before slipping into the sparkling seas that envelop the house reef.
An immersive family cooking class upon the secluded sandbank is included in this special package.
Families who stay at The Nautilus for more than seven nights may also adopt and name a Nautilus coral frame leaving a loving piece of your family in the Maldives.
Children can recharge after a long day of boundless adventure with a sixty-minute relaxation child spa treatment of their choice. Plus, baby-sitting may be provided for up to two hours during the evening as well as an unlimited laundry service for your entire stay with us.
The Nautilus is known to be among the best family resort in the Maldives that accommodate guests of all ages.
- Up to two children below 12 years stay and eat (Kids menu) with compliments
- Family sandbank experience (once during stay)
- A Cooking Class for the family
Stay more than 7 nights and enjoy:
- Unlimited laundry for all
- Child’s head & shoulder massage and manicure & pedicure (once during stay) – 60 mins
- Adopt a coral frame by the family name
- Baby-sitting during dinner time (3 – 12 years) – up to 2 hours
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Offer at The Nautilus Maldives.
Valid until December 22, 2021, & a minimum stay of 4 nights
General Stay Inclusions
- Daily breakfast: an ‘anywhere anytime’ gastronomic all-day experience once per guest per day
- Up to two children (under 12 years) may stay and eat all meals from the children’s’ menu with compliments when accompanied by paying adults
- Champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Daily sunset cocktails at the Naiboli Pool Bar
- Daily deli-style snacks at The Nautilus’ Naiboli Pool Bar until sunset
- A selection of three non-alcoholic drinks, premium tea and coffee in your private House or Residence
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Personal House Master (full butler service)
- Still and sparkling house water in The Nautilus’ Houses and in the restaurants during meal times on a complimentary basis
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Complimentary access to all non-motorised water sport activities
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for use during the stay
- Complimentary laundry for a maximum of four items per day (excluding dry cleaning services)
- VIP welcome at the airport: you’ll be greeted by The Nautilus team and will be driven by limousine to the comfort of The Nautilus’ private VIP lounge. Immigration and other processes will be taken care of on your behalf whilst you relax. From the lounge, you’ll be ushered onto a seaplane for a seamless transfer to The Nautilus. Unless you have booked the personal Nautilus seaplane, you will travel in the standard seaplane which can make stops at other resorts en-route.
Families at The Nautilus
Providing the ultimate luxury resort experience for families, the Maldives is a wonderful & safe environment for you and your loved ones no matter what age your children are.
That’s why a plethora of activities is provided upon the island from Young Wonderers for the youngest guests, to richly educational activities for teens. Encouraging relentless curiosity for our unique island surroundings, The Nautilus delights in offering bespoke family offerings to engage everyone.
About The Nautilus
The Nautilus is a five-star luxury bohemian hideaway in the Maldives.
A highly personalised, immensely private ultra- luxury island resort with just 26 beach and ocean houses and residences, where every experience is tailored to you.
- Exquisite Dining – Zeytoun, Ocaso, Naiboli and Thyme
- Overwater Solasta Spa
- Fitsphere Gym
- The Arena — badminton, tennis or volleyball games
- Young Wonderers Kids Club
- Diving & Water Sports