London is definitely the place for families. Take your little travellers on an unforgettable family adventure and explore the British capital in style with a stay at this icon.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe King Room or above for two nights or more
- 50% off children’s room*
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary meals for children under 5 and children of 12 years and under receive 50% off the children’s menu
- Connecting rooms subject to availability
- Family amenities available upon request** and include:
- Kaspar the Cat plush toys
- Savoy themed colouring/activity books and coloured pencil sets
- Child size clothes hangers
- Children’s bathrobes and slippers
- Children’s bath products, bath amenities
- Rollaway beds
- Bedside rails
- Baby cots, baby bathtubs, bottle warmers and sterilizers
- Baby prams/strollers and highchairs
*50% off will be applied to the room with the lowest rate
**Family amenities are available upon request and subject to availability.
Solas – new al fresco dining experience
On 21 April 2021, Solas, an exceptional al fresco dining experience launched.
For the first time in The Savoy’s history, Savoy Court is transformed into an exclusive short-season pop-up. This opening marks The Savoy and Bowmore Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky’s new collaboration.
The Savoy is the only luxury hotel on the River Thames, perfectly located in the heart of all that London has to offer.
This icon has been at the forefront of the luxury hotel scene for over 130 years, offering guests an experience that continuously evolves to meet the desires of the modern traveller.
The hotel’s impressive features include:
- Exquisite Dining – Kaspar’s at The Savoy, Savoy Grill, Simpson’s in the Strand, Thames Foyer and pop up Solas
- Beauty & Fitness with Indoor Swimming Pool, Two Gym Areas, Health and Beauty Treatments