Treat your entire family to an unforgettable city trip at the five-star Ritz-Carlton, Boston.
Save 50% when booking a second room, kids enjoy complimentary breakfast, a gift from the legendary Ritz-Carlton Red Wagon and a Ritz Kids® Scavenger Hunt upon arrival.
Family Fun Package
- Reserve two rooms for the same night and get the second room with 50% savings. The room will be adjacent or connecting based on availability. Savings will be applied by email only after reserving a package under qualified retail rates
- Complimentary children’s breakfast for one with purchase of one adult meal for children 10 years or younger
- Selection of gift from The Ritz-Carlton red wagon and the Ritz Kids Scavenger Hunt upon arrival
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Complimentary wireless internet
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Fun Package at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston.
Families at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
Young guests are greeted with a red wagon full of toys that they can enjoy during their stay. This magical welcome to the hotel sets the tone for a family-friendly experience enhanced by the special amenities, treats and kid-friendly menus of the Ritz Kids® program.
Special services and Kids amenities:
- Infant toiletry and safety items available through housekeeping
- Cribs and high chairs available through housekeeping
- Children’s coloring book menu available in all restaurants and through in-room dining
- Ritz Kids® Healthy Taste Menus, providing healthy, tasty treats for children
- Scavenger hunt through the hotel, and special welcome gift
Other family activities to do in Boston
The Swan Boats are located in the Boston Common Park, directly across the street from The Ritz-Carlton, Boston.
This Aquarium will surely enchant all ages with its more than 20,000 animals of 600 different species. Don’t forget to bring a visit to the Giant Ocean Tank!
A fully narrated fun historic tour takes place in an authentic WWI amphibious vehicle through the streets of Boston and into the Charles River.
Designed for children and families, Museum exhibits focus on science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts.
The Science Museum is a world-renowned educational institution with over 400 interactive participatory exhibits featuring live animal and physical science demonstrations, courses, traveling exhibits, a computer center, the Mugar Omni Theater, and Charles Hayden Planetarium.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
This luxury AAA Five-Diamond award-winning hotel resides in the heart of Boston, directly across America’s oldest park, the 50-acre Boston Common Park.
Spend a perfect family day on the water in one of Boston’s swan boats, stroll through the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill, browse the shops along Newbury Street and so more.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston is home to: