Treat your entire family to an unforgettable city trip at the five-star Ritz-Carlton, Boston.
- Welcome Amenity
- Complimentary Breakfast
- 100 $USD Hotel Credit
Complimentary WiFi daily
Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
VIP status granted
Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Boston family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
What Your Family Will Love About The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
Your little ones are greeted with a red wagon full of toys that they can enjoy during their stay. This magical welcome to the hotel sets the tone for a family-friendly experience enhanced by the special amenities, treats, and kid-friendly menus of the Ritz Kids® program.
Special services and Kids amenities:
- Infant toiletry and safety items available through housekeeping
- Cribs and high chairs available through housekeeping
- Children’s coloring book menu available in all restaurants and through in-room dining
- Ritz Kids® Healthy Taste Menus provides healthy, tasty treats for children
- Scavenger hunt through the hotel, and special welcome gift
Other family activities to do in Boston
This Aquarium will surely enchant all ages with its more than 20,000 animals of 600 different species. Don’t forget to bring a visit to the Giant Ocean Tank!
A fully narrated fun historic tour takes place in an authentic WWI amphibious vehicle through the streets of Boston and into the Charles River.
Designed for children and families, Museum exhibits focus on science, culture, environmental awareness, health & fitness, and the arts.
The Science Museum is a world-renowned educational institution with over 400 interactive participatory exhibits featuring live animal and physical science demonstrations, courses, traveling exhibits, a computer center, the Mugar Omni Theater, and Charles Hayden Planetarium.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston
This luxury AAA Five-Diamond award-winning hotel resides in the heart of Boston, directly across America’s oldest park, the 50-acre Boston Common Park.
Spend a perfect family day on the water in one of Boston’s swan boats, stroll through the cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill, browse the shops along Newbury Street and so more.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston is home to:
- Sleekly renovated accommodations
- 193 guest rooms, including 43 suites
- Park and city views
- Club Lounge with complimentary dining
- Equinox Sports Club access (for a fee)
- A modern take on a classic bistro Artisan Bistro
- Mid-century modern-inspired Avery Bar
- Handcrafted cocktails and martinis
- Cuisine crafted with local ingredients
- Ritz Kids Amenities