Escape to Sir Bani Yas Island for wild family adventures with exceptional benefits.
Children stay for free at this luxurious five-star hideaway, where sea vistas and fortress luxury abound. Carve adventures together with a choice of activities such as archery, nature walk, wildlife drive and lagoon kayaking.
Relish global culinary delights prepared in interactive live kitchens. Drop-in for breakfast, lunch and dinner, dine indoors or al fresco, with spectacular views of the Arabian coast.
All-Inclusive Discovery Package
- Luxury Anantara accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Palm restaurant for two adults and up to two children under 12 years
- Daily lunch and dinner including soft drinks for two adults and up to two children under 12 years (set menu)
- One activity for two adults and up to two children under 12 years per night from a selected choice of archery, nature walk, wildlife drive, lagoon kayaking and culture & history tour
- AED 800 per person will be charged in case of additional occupancy
For more info & bookings, please visit the All-Inclusive Discovery Package at Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara.
About Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to immerse in wadi adventures and discoveries.
Embark on family wildlife drives. Explore ancient ruins and rock formations by horseback. Find new passions with falconry, land sailing and archery just some of the many activities on offer.
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected wildlife sanctuary just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, founded by His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
Home to free-roaming animals, including the near-extinct Arabian Oryx, the island offers a distinct escape from the world.
- 64 rooms, suites and pool villas overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Family-friendly adventures and water sports
- Anantara Spa