Get ready for a fun and sustainable way to discover Hangzhou with your family.
Board a wooden boat for a birdwatching eco-tour program and observe wild birds in their natural habitats. This package also includes daily breakfast and much more.
Eco-Tour Family Getaway
- Daily breakfast at WL Bistro or through In-Room Dining for two adults and one child under 12 years old
- One wooden boat experience during your stay (rowboat or electric boat), including a wild-bird discovery experience
- Access to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) educational activities, when available
- Complimentary meal for children under five years old in WL Bistro when accompanied by an adult
- Always included for families: Customized family amenity; complimentary extra bed for children under 18 years old; full-day access to our Kids Club
Valid until December 31, 2021
- Minimum stay of 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 1 day in advance
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
This luxurious retreat resides along the banks of the fabled West Lake.
- Kids For All Seasons Programme
- Jin Sha – an award-winning restaurant
- WL Bistro – all-day dining restaurant
- Lobby Lounge – taste the famous Longjing green tea
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Make a Lake Entrance: Upon your arrival in Hangzhou, you’ll be whisked away on a traditional Chinese wooden boat, where you can sip tea and sample gourmet snacks as you float across the water, passing beautiful bridges and temples on your way to the hotel. –reservations are required —