Explore Amsterdam with memory-making and bonding family activities on this amazing city break in the heart of Amsterdam.
Family Adventure Package
- An overnight stay for the whole family in one of Pulitzer’s family rooms, suites, or connecting rooms
- Breakfast in restaurant Jansz
- Kids meals for half the price in restaurant Jansz (For kids 12 years and younger)
- A special Pulitzer wallet for kids with hotel surprises upon check-in
- A treasure hunt through Pulitzer’s 25 canal houses with prizes
- Entry tickets to a museum of your choice: Nemo, Artis, or This is Holland
Available until December 31, 2023
Starting from €950, subject to availability
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Amsterdam family vacation at Pulitzer Amsterdam
Family Travel at Pulitzer Amsterdam
Very Important Kids Program
This exciting program includes personalized welcome treats, travel diaries, a Kids’ Treasure Hunt around the hotel, and a series of Pulitzer Bedtime Stories.
Every child will be gifted with a Peter the Rabbit cuddly toy; a nod to the hotel’s founder, Peter Pulitzer.
Experience what it is like to be a Dutch Master. Create your own masterpiece taking inspiration from the hotel’s garden in bloom.
Date: Wednesday 27 July & Sunday 14 August
Price: €15 per child
Age: From 6 to 12 years.
Location: Garden (Room)
Family Rooms & Suites
Pulitzer Amsterdam offers unique Family Rooms and Connecting Family Rooms comfortably fit for a family of four, featuring one king bed and two twin beds and including complimentary daily breakfast.
The Family Suite boasts stunning, picturesque canal views, multiple rooms, two bathrooms, and a dining area to ensure that families find comfort and space throughout their entire stay.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury five-star hotel is set within twenty-five connected and restored 17th and 18th-century canal houses and gardens.
The Pulitzer is ideally located with all of Amsterdam’s greatest attractions, such as Dam Square, The Nine Streets, the Anne Frank House, and the Rijksmuseum, at walking distance.
Pulitzer Amsterdam is home to:
- Exquisite dining: Jansz, Pause, and Pulitzer’s Bar
- Canal View Rooms
- Family Rooms and Suites as well as Connecting Family Rooms
- Pulitzer’s Hotel Boat