Bring the little ones in your life and create new and heartwarming family memories. A stay at this architectural icon in the heart of the City comes with highly personalized services and unprecedented amenities.
Complimentary Dining for Children
- Stay on any Friday, Saturday or Sunday night to enjoy complimentary orders from the In-Room Dining and Rotunda children’s menus for children up to 12 years old
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families & Kids
From a children’s present to welcome milk & cookies, the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square offers a variety of kid’s amenities, including:
- Story-telling on HMS Belfast
- Tower of London Excursion
- Evening Entertainment Program
- Museum of London Outings
- Complimentary DVD’s
- Welcome Milk & Cookies
- Indoor Swimming Pool, children under 16 with the presence of a legal guardian. 10 am – 6 pm
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
This stunning hotel resides in the heart of the City, overlooking Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
Ten Trinity Square is indeed your starting point for discovering London’s historic past, alongside its exhilarating present.
Other impressive features include:
- Private Retreats
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Indoor Spa Pool
- Fitness Centre
- GiellyGreen Salon
- Exquisite dining at La Dame de Pic London, Mei Ume, Rotunda Lounge and Rotunda Bar
- The Crown Jewels Afternoon Tea served in the Rotunda