Learn to climb like Spider-Man at the all-new Climbing Academy. Or say En Garde while you learn to fence like a musketeer.
This massive resort has it all for your entire family. Featuring 8 luxury hotels, 13 villas and 40 suites. Stay active and entertained with a mix of water sports, academies to learn new skills and even a go-kart track to race like Hamilton.
Kids & Family Package includes
- Half board, breakfast & dinner every day
- Children up to 12 years sharing a room with 2 guests paying the full rate are free (max 2 children)
- Daily entrance to Acquaforte spa and use of the thalasso pools
- Voucher for €100 to spend on one of the sport activities
- Bikes available for the whole family
- Transfers from and to Cagliari Elmas airport
Valid from May 15th to July 2nd and from September 1st to November 5th.
Families at Forte Village Resort
Your kids, from little to teenagers, will be bubbling with enthusiasm when they explore the activities this resort has to offer.
- Children Wonderland
This whimsical haven for little guests comes packed with amazing activities such as:
Theatre, Children Pools, Mario’s Village playground, Barbie™️ Activity Centre, Arts & Crafts, Vegetable Garden and a Nursery.
For thrill and action-seekers, this exciting destination features bowling, a disco, a go-kart track and a go-kart academy.
Take a ride on the water slides and swim in the adjacent pools.
This splash-tastic water world features a pirate ship, water cannons, mini slides and a soft anti-slip floor in the water games area. Perfect for your little ones.
For your older kids, 6 full-sized slides run safely in a dedicated pool area.
Behind the Aquapark you can find a 5-lane Olympic swimming pool ideal for when you want to practice and improve your swimming skills.
The Resort at a Glance
This dazzling resort with its white sand beach on the sunny coast of Sardinia is perfect for your family.
Soak up the sun and have some family fun!
- Four 5-star hotels: Villa Del Parco & Spa, Hotel Le Dune, Hotel Pineta and Hotel Il Castello
- Three 4-star hotels: Hotel Bouganville, Hotel Le Palme and Hotel Il Borgo
- 13 Luxury Villas with Private Pools
- Exquisite restaurants and bars
- Numerous swimming pools
- A charming piazza with fashion boutiques and evening entertainments under the Sardinian stars. Now with pop-ups from Tod’s and Louis Vuitton.
- Newly refurbished Gym
- Children Wonderland
- Academies such as Fencing, Bike, Netball, Coastal Rowing, Tennis, Rugby, Climbing, Swimming, Go-Kart and Dancing.