Make this festive season even more magical, and treat your kids to an urban adventure with The Set Family Adventure offer at Hotel Café Royal.
Valid from 9 December 2021
The Set Family Adventure includes
- 50% off your second room for the children
- Unlimited in-room movies with popcorn for the children
- Selection of games consoles (upon request)
- Complimentary meals for children under the age of five, children up to 12 years enjoy 50% off the children’s menu
- Age-appropriate children’s amenities
- Access to the pool at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing*
- Access to the Urban Activities**
*The pool at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing welcomes your children under the guidance of an adult from the age of 5 to 16.
Due to current restrictions around COVID-19, the pool must be booked in advance by contacting the spa reception and is subject to availability.
** The Urban Activities is only run during weekends and school holidays.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Hotel Café Royal
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury five-star hotel resides on Regent Street, at the vibrant, cultural intersection of the city where the elegance of Mayfair, the energy of Soho and the refinement of St. James’ combine to create a unique location in the heart of London.
- Award-winning Afternoon Tea
- Akasha Holistic Wellbeing
- Lap Pool
- London’s first Watsu pool
- Cakes & Bubbles by the ‘World’s Best Pastry Chef’, Albert Adrià
- Urban Resort Programme — created for couples and families, packed full of events and activities such as a selection of masterclasses which range from wreath making to champagne and mocktail making, a cinema lounge and toy room along with baking experiences for junior guests.