Enjoy the very best of Whistler and celebrate family moments together at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excludes Two Bedroom accommodations, Specialty Suites, and Private Residences)
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent in local currency Food & Beverage credit per stay, to be utilized at Braidwood Tavern or Sidecut Restaurant (excludes tax & service charges, not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Whistler
The Resort at a Glance
Escape with your loved ones and enjoy unforgettable family moments at this luxury retreat in the heart of North America’s largest ski resort.
From year-round outdoor adventures to childcare when you need it, Four Seasons helps you arrange a vacation that will delight family members of all ages. Art classes, dips in the heated swimming pool, and much more are just the start of a trip you’ll look back on with a smile.
Impressive features include:
- Luxury Guest Rooms, Suites, and Private Residences
- Exquisite Dining Experiences at SIDECUT Steakhouse and Braidwood Tavern
- The luxury Spa features 17 treatment rooms and the newly renovated Mani-Pedi Treatment Room. The Mani-Pedi Treatment Room features state-of-the-art equipment and a covered relaxation patio, where you can unwind before or after your treatment.
- An Outdoor Heated Pool
- A Ski Concierge
Winter Time in Whistler
In celebration of the arrival of Whistler’s most joyous season, the Four Seasons team has created a variety of winter experiences to delight all ages.
Spend this magical time with Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
S’mores & Tipsys by the Patio Camper
After a crisp day on the slopes, wind down and connect with your family around the firepit at the vintage camper. Grab some roasting sticks and enjoy complimentary s’mores, as well as the signature hot chocolate: Tipsy Snowman.
Build your own marshmallow snowman with a pastry team member. Adults and children (ages 4+) are welcome. Available on select days.
Story Time by the Fire
Join the Four Seasons team at the vintage camper for children’s stories read by the fire, along with complimentary hot chocolate and s’mores. Children (ages 4+) are welcome. Available on select days, depending on the weather.
Family Movie Night
Gather for a Christmas movie night at the library, complete with complimentary popcorn. Available on select days
Expedition North Pole
Your kids will love this North Pole–themed interactive entertainment, supervised by the kid-friendly team. Available on select days at an extra cost.