The ultra-luxury Rosewood London is calling all little chefs for an unforgettable and yummy family experience.
Children’s Art Afternoon Tea
Treat your little ones to a playful and imaginative approach to the Art Afternoon Tea.
This whimsical Afternoon Tea comes with a painter’s palette so that your tiny artists will be able to enjoy finger sandwiches and art-inspired pastries.
Entertain your little ones with a Pie Masterclass experience in The Pie Room.
Your budding chefs, equipped with a personalized apron, hat, and mini rolling pin, will learn how to make a sausage roll and an apple pie that they can take home, in a 2-hour immersive masterclass with the pastry experts of Rosewood.
Family Moments Offer at Rosewood London
On arrival, children can enjoy personalized amenities, activities, and games. As a family, you can explore the city on foot, as many iconic landmarks are located within walking distance, including the British Museum, Covent Garden, and the London Eye.
- Accommodation for two adults and two children (up to 16 years old) in a room or suite with the second bedroom complimentary
- Full English breakfast for the entire family
- Personalized children’s amenities and activities
- Selection of game consoles
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour gym access
- Guaranteed late check-out until 2 p.m
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at Rosewood London
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Rosewood’s Elite Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the heart of the capital.
The Grade II-listed, Belle Époque building has been sensitively renovated with the feel of a stylish London residence.
The five-star hotel’s impressive features include:
- Generously appointed luxury Guest Rooms and Suites
- A mix of culinary experiences including the Mirror Room, Scarfes Bar, Holborn Dining Room, The Pie Room, The Gin Bar, and The Terrace
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa
- Face Space
- The Fitness Suite at Rosewood London with Harry Jameson, the elite-level personal trainer and health and fitness expert