Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong has curated a variety of kids activities across art & craft via the power of play that aims to spark children’s curiosity.
Staycations are now an adventure as young guests embark in a world of exploration and fun during their time at this award-winning Four Seasons hotel.
Complimentary Kids Activities
- BMW Baby Racer and BMW Electric Kid Car: Little guests aged 1-6 are entitled to discover the art of engineering through car racing in the Hotel.
- Nail Art: This creative way to embellish and decorate nails is a great start for children to adopt self-grooming habits.
- Sand-sational art: This interactive kid’s activity allows children to develop creativity and visual expression via painting with colourful sand.
- Fitness Class: Guided by an instructor, children can learn fitness moves focused on inspiration, motivation and fun.
- Kids Playroom: The fun zone for kids to play, interact and learn a new skill.
- Virtual In-Room Activities: Scan QR codes and access a digital library of short videos on arts and crafts. Learn how to do origami art, make an animal from towel folding, or tie a friendship bracelet.
- Board Games: Enjoy a fun family activity over a game of Monopoly, Uno, Scrabble, and more, where children can develop spatial and critical thinking skills.
- Kids Scavenger Hunt: Join in on an interactive treasure hunt with the team of Four Seasons by unlocking clues via the Four Seasons App that takes you to different locations in the hotel to complete the mission. Kids will be awarded a surprise gift at the end of the game.
For reservations, contact the Concierge team at 3196 8230 or email email@example.com
The Creative Latitude for Kids
Wellness is the art of self-care and is inculcated from a young age. It helps a child build resilience and combat stress from any competitive culture.
- Future Yogi: Through breathing and body movements, future wellness gurus will learn how to build confidence through inner and outer strength. Fun games and child-friendly poses will improve flexibility, coordination and body awareness.
- Mindfulness in the Making: The Spa offers three well-proven mindfulness techniques in the private sessions to help increase the child’s focus, clarity of thoughts and improve sleep patterns. In the Mindful Mala sessions, children will be guided through the art of japa mala necklace making. The Mindful Mandala is a session following an age-old tradition of creating intricate, colourful patterns. Healing with singing bowl uses vibration to bring the mind into focus and achieve a feeling of being intensely present.
- Minisport Exercises: Move, stretch, play and hone in on techniques across various sports (football, tennis, basketball and rugby) in partnership with Minisport Hong Kong.
Cultivate culinary interest for children in the kitchen and build a foundation for food preparation at a young age, because “you are what you eat.”
Expert Chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong host private cooking classes for up to four children, teaching them tips and tricks on making their own feasts.
- The Italian Job: Homemade ravioli and cacao tiramisu
- Oktoberfest Deluxe: Traditional wiener schnitzel and bread & butter pudding
- Hollywood: Mac & cheese prepared from scratch and s’mores cookies
- Tokyo Drift: California sushi rolls and strawberry crepe
Art and floral jamming are fun things to do that enhance coordination and concentration.
- Art Jamming: Through different kinds of art creation and medium, Atelier Studio 83 aims to inspire every kid’s unlimited potential with the world of colours.
- Junior Florist: Keep the hands of the little ones busy in this fun, one-hour class that helps develop creativity, skills and appreciation in the area of floristry.
All classes except Art Jamming and complimentary activities are priced at HKD 1,200 for two children, with a supplement of HKD 400 per additional child.
Art Jamming is at HKD 1,800 for two children, with a supplement of HKD 900 per additional child.
Classes are subject to availability and require a 48-hour advance booking.