For a sun-splashed family escape, head to the heart of surf city, on Southern California’s Pacific Coast. Just 35 miles southeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
Create joyful and heartwarming memories with your entire family at the luxury Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa.
When you book a two-bedroom suite, receive a daily $75 hotel credit. Recharge at Pacific Waters Spa, or enjoy a shaded area at the pool in a cabana. Or watch the sunset as you indulge in locally sourced dishes and cocktails at Pete’s Sunset Grille.
Indulge in the Suite Life
- Receive a Daily $75 Hotel Credit when you book a Two-Bedroom Suite
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
When our daughters were just 6 and 8, which is a very long time ago, we’ve stayed at this spectacular seaside Hyatt resort. After an 11-hour flight from Amsterdam to LAX, Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort and Spa was our first stop. We had the pleasure to stay for 6 wonderful nights.
Our Southern California family road trip continued to Coronado, Dana Point, Anaheim (Disneyland California) and Beverly Hills.
Along with Theme Park visits to:
- Knott’s Berry Farm (to meet my most beloved childhood friend Snoopy)
- Sea World San Diego
- Legoland in Carlsbad
- Disneyland California
- Universal Studios Hollywood
A family vacation to remember forever!
Impressive facilities and amenities at Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort and Spa include:
- Pacific Waters Spa
- Excellent culinary options at Watertable, Pete’s Sunset Grille, Surf City Grocers and Tower 15 Pizzeria
- Cabana Rentals
- Resort Activities: dive-in poolside movies, sandcastle building, s’mores roasting, and seasonal activities like Pete’s Sunset Summer Concert Series
- Toes on the Nose Surf and Bike: rent a classic beach cruiser bike or rent a surfboard to hit the waves. Bodyboards, wetsuits and sand toys are also available to rent
- Mermaid Magic: be a mermaid and book a one-on-one experience starting mid-May. The activity includes storytime and swimming with real Mermaids. Participants must be 48 inches tall and able to swim on their own to join the fun.