From a fun-filled day at Fiji’s only floating waterpark to a Beach Massage, and Fijian Village Tour. Have that change of scenery with your family at the five-star Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji.
The Family Fun Offer includes
- Overnight accommodation
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children (11 years and under)
- Return airport transfers
- One 4 Hours of Babysitting (to be taken consecutively)
- One Buffet Dinner for 2 adults and 2 children (11 years and under)
- One Fijian Village Tour for 2 adults and 2 children (11 years and under)
- One 30 min Beach Massage for 2 adults
- Complimentary Room Upgrade to the next Room Category (Subject to Availability)
- Two children under 12 years old dine at no cost with a paying adult, 50% discount on 2nd room of the same or lower category
- Use of floating water park activities, resorts kayaks, and paddleboards
- Access to the Little Chefs Club (4-12 years)
- High-speed and restriction-free Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Family Fun Offer at Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji.
The Resort at a Glance
This award-winning Shangri-La resort is home to 442 ocean view guest rooms, five restaurants, and bars, the luxury CHI the Spa, and a wide range of fun-filled activities for your family.
The reef and lagoon offer plenty of adventure for the water lovers in your family.
Head to Fiji’s inflatable water park, or explore the waters on a jet ski, or grab a snorkel or kayak to explore the sea life.
On land, there are tennis courts, a mini-golf course, basketball courts, bikes for you to ride and so many activities to keep you endlessly entertained.
The Water Park: With a rodeo slide, monkey bars, wiggle bridge, and action tower, the water park is the biggest, best, and only one on Fiji’s Coral Coast. It’s also exclusive to guests aged 7 and over.
Shangri-La Marine Education Centre: Learn about how Shangri-La helps to sustain this marine sanctuary. Or steal away some quiet time whilst your kids enjoy the endless activities at Little Chief’s Club, like crab races and fish house building. And there are play areas and entertainment rooms for every age.