Venture beyond the ordinary and discover Ibiza’s newest luxury five-star resort. Six Senses Ibiza will open its doors in July 2021.
Six Senses Ibiza At A Glance
- Organic vegetable garden
- Wine Vault
- Spa and wellness
- Fitness Center and personal training
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Pavilion
- Immersive Retreat
Highlights at Six Senses Ibiza
Wellness & Spa
The Six Senses Spa houses single and couple’s treatment rooms, steam room, hammam and state-of-the-art fitness area, café and juice bar.
The Rose Bar offers night owls a chance to roll back the years through a range of healing and preventative longevity programs combining diagnostics, biohacking, nutrition and beauty treatments.
Outdoors there is an impressive yoga deck and boxing ring on the roof.
The Farm at Six Senses Ibiza
The Estate features a 400-year-old olive press, where guests can take part in growing their own food and guest chefs drop in to share their culinary secrets and host pop-up events.
The farm’s abundance of fresh produce supplies the resort’s restaurants, café and juice bar.
- Alchemy Bar: Wellness Workshops
- Grow With Six Senses: Kids’ Club (5 to 12 years old)
- Young Adults’ Lounge: (aged 12 years old and up)
- Guest Experience Maker
- In-room dining and barbecue
- Experiences Center: cycling, trails, watersports, paddle boarding, boat trips and excursions
- Cookery School