Aman Sveti Stefan plays host to fantastic family experiences in Montenegro.
Mountains, lakes and beaches create a playground for those wishing to explore the outdoors and cultural attractions abound with picturesque ancient towns, churches and monasteries nearby.
Stay for three nights or more with your family and enjoy a choice of activities, personalised guided excursions, and daily breakfast
A Family Adventure – three-night stay
- Daily breakfast
- Children under twelve enjoy complimentary accommodation and meals from the children’s menu
- One excursion per stay
- Choice of activities from the children’s menu
- Airport transfers (from Tivat or Podgorica)
For more info & bookings, please visit the ‘A Family Adventure’ Offer at Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro.
Valid until 31st of March 2022
About Aman Sveti Stefan
Aman Sveti Stefan is divided between Sveti Stefan island and Villa Milocer on the mainland.
While the island and its facilities are open seasonally from 29 April to 14 October, Villa Milocer and the Aman Spa on the mainland remain open year-round.
- 80-acre coastal estate with a 15th-century island fortress and the 19th-century Villa Milocer set on the mainland
- Three idyllic beaches, including the private, picturesque Queen’s Beach set in seclusion beside an emerald lagoon
- Beautifully preserved rooms, suites and individual fishermen’s cottages overlooking the deep blue Adriatic
- Dine outdoors shaded by pines and white parasols or on stone terraces draped with lilac-coloured wisteria, overlooking the bay
- The Aman Spa, in a secluded bay backed by pinewoods, offers personalised wellbeing programmes, visiting wellness specialists and hydrotherapy suites
- Discover the natural surroundings with tailor-made private excursions including hiking, private lake cruises and sailing trips