Spring into Summer with Disney’s 10 tween experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Capture joyful and fun-loving family memories with new and classic experiences, soak up the sun and indulge in some tasty tastes.
Check out Disney’s 10 ways for tweens and families to spring into summer while vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort this year:
1. Splash into Fun at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
This wintry-themed water park is celebrating the best summer ever in splashy style. It’s a great place to enjoy family fun together with big thrills for the kids and places for parents to relax.
2. Discover Paradise at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
The tropical oasis along the shores of Seven Seas Lagoon is now accepting bookings for late July 2021. The reimagined guest rooms will surround guests with details, patterns and textures inspired by the hit Walt Disney Animation Studios film “Moana.”
3. The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Blooms Through July 5
The event combines the freshest flowers and flavors from around the world, featuring fun for the whole family from garden-inspired cuisine to lifelike character topiaries and new Orange Bird merchandise to complement any selfie. Guests who miss this festival have no reason to worry. On July 15, the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will kick off and run through Nov. 20, offering plenty of family-friendly fun (more details will be announced at a later date).
4. Check Out the Royal Makeover of Cinderella Castle The treasured icon at the heart of Magic Kingdom Park now features bold, shimmering and regal enhancements befitting its royal status. It makes a great photo backdrop with family and friends.
5. Celebrate the Magic of Nature Explore Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey. And from April 18 to 24, the park will connect guests with the magic of nature through Earth Week activities designed to educate, entertain and inspire the whole family.
6. Find Disney Characters in New Places From cavalcades to caravans to flotillas and even special ‘pop-up’ appearances, guests of all ages can discover favorite friends at all four theme parks and occasional special surprise appearances at Disney Resort hotels.
7. Step into an Adventure
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios guests can step through a movie screen and into the cartoon world of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway They can also embark on an adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the immersive, award-winning land featuring two thrilling attractions: Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
Check out Disney’s complete top 10 here!