School Holidays Package
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa aims to provide perfect luxury family getaways to parents who want to still be able to have a wonderful time themselves! Enjoy a school holiday break at Chewton Glen and enjoy a complimentary kids club and children under 12 stay for free!
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa recently won Best Hotel for Families, Condé Nast Johansens.
School Holidays – Prices from:
- Estate Room – £555.00 – Sleeps up to 1 child
- Junior Suite – £655.00 – Sleeps up to 2 children
- Croquet Lawn Room – £695.00 – Sleeps up to 2 children
- Hotel Suite – £800.00 – Sleeps up to 3 children
- Master Suite – £1,170.00 – Sleeps up to 2 children
- Coach House Suite – £1,220.00 – Sleeps up to 3 children
- Treehouse Loft Suite – £1,250.00 – Sleeps up to 4 children (under 12’s) in the loft space
- Treehouse Hideaway Suite – £1,400.00 – Sleeps up to 2 children
Prices based on two adults sharing.
Chewton Glen is the kind of place where childhood memories are created and treasured for a lifetime.
The Children’s Club keeps little ones entertained while giving Mum and Dad a well-earned break. Every weekend and during the school holidays, our Children’s Club offers supervised fun in the morning and afternoons.
Everything from painting and puzzles to train-sets and story-time will delight our younger guests. There are also board games, toys, children’s videos, games and much more.
Available every weekend and throughout the school holidays
– June Half Term 28th May – 3rd June 2018
– Summer Holidays 6th June – 3rd September 2018
Children’s Cooking Class
Or do your little ones love to cook? Why not book them onto a kids cookery class in The Kitchen, the place to eat, meet, create and cook by James Martin. £45 per child, click here for more information >>
Pre-booking is essential. Classes get fully booked quickly during peak times.
For parents requiring child-care outside of these times, a babysitting service is available at an additional charge.
Thing to Do
Cherished memories of traditional family holidays are made here at Chewton Glen. This family-owned hotel in a pocket of beautiful Hampshire countryside is the perfect spot for family breaks. There’s so much for kids of all ages to see and do. Take a walk around the New Forest where kids can burn off steam or head out further afield to the nearby seaside. Picnics on the beach, pony treks in the New Forest or mountain bikes (a trailer for very little ones) are just some ideas.
Nearby family-friendly places like Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World, Bird World, Beaulieu National Motor Museum or Marwell Zoo are a must.
- Chewton Glen outdoor play area and Bug Hotel
- Kid’s Cookery Course
- Pony treks in the New Forest
- Videos, Playstation and Wii room in the Kids’ Club
- Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World
- Marwell Zoo
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum – Visit Website
- Exbury Gardens
- Junior Tennis coaching
- Monkey World
- Longdown Activity Farm
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- New Forest Otter, Owl and Wildlife Conservation Park
A true English original, Chewton Glen is a privately owned luxury country house hotel & spa located in the heart of the tranquil New Forest countryside and just minutes from the coast.
Just two hours from London it is a perfect place to escape to.
With a 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, endless country and coastal walks as well as an award-winning spa, gym and large outdoor pool there is something for everyone.
72 rooms and suites with 12 luxury Treehouses.
Spa with 12 treatment rooms and a large swimming pool.
90 minutes from central London on the edge of the New Forest National Park, and just a few minutes’ walk from the sea.
Close to the coast offering a wide range of water-based sports and on-site activities within the 130 acres of grounds or choose a cookery school class for the ultimate experience.
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
New Forest, Hampshire
England, BH25 6QS
The United Kingdom
44 (0)1425 275341