Ritz-Kids® Night Safari experience
Enjoy an adventure holiday with your family in Hong Kong for memories that last a lifetime. Let your kids embark on an evening of adventure from the comfort of your hotel room. The all-new Ritz Kids Night Safari taps into your child’s inquisitiveness, creative spirit, and thirst for new adventures, making for an unforgettable holiday experience. The Ritz-Kids Night Safari brings the great outdoors inside by allowing your children to set up camp in your room. Our special amenities will liven up the night for the little ones, while parents sleep easy.
- Overnight accommodation in Deluxe Victoria Harbour Suite or above
- Ritz Kids Night Safari Program and in-suite tent experience
- Complimentary buffet at Cafe 103 for up to two children under the age of 3 years old (per room per stay)
- 24-hour access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge with complimentary six exquisite food and beverage presentations all day long
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
From turning a suite into a tented safari to introducing your kids to the flavours of Hong Kong in a specially designed cooking class, discover a family hotel that provides a welcoming accommodation and memories that will last a lifetime. Ritz Kids delights and engages your children in a fresh and exciting way, while introducing them to the four important pillars of Ritz Kids discovery: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture.
The Ritz-Kids program was designed by world-renowned oceanographer Jean-Michel Cousteau and Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society for The Ritz-Carlton in 2013. It is an organization dedicated to highlighting the importance of ocean life, a sense of adventure, environmental responsibility, and culture.
The Night Safari includes: A tent with The Ritz Carlton linens and LED lantern will be prepared.
Additional in-room amenities include
- Screen Printed Mini Tote
- Kids Bathrobe
- Kids Slippers
- Pokémon Special Treats includes – Pokémon bathtub drawing, Pokémon movie and Pokémon Wi games (upon availability)
Children under 4 amenities include
- Children’s Bath Amenities
- Screen Printed Mini Tote
- Ritz Kids Note Card
- Rubber Duck
- Ritz Kids Door Hanger
- One of the most luxurious hotels in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, located on floors 102-118 of the International Commerce Centre
- A contemporary and exclusive haven of East meets West modern décor, highlighted by local artwork
- 312 guest rooms, all providing magnificent city or harbour views
- OZONE, the highest bar in the world at 490 meters above sea level, serving signature cocktails and tapas
- Diverse culinary offerings from classic Cantonese to authentic Southern Italian
- Top floor spa and indoor infinity pool featuring stunning sunset views of Hong Kong