Peninsula Camp Package
Family travel just got a lot more fun with Camp Peninsula, which offers great value and fun for children of all ages. This enticing offer features 50% off the cost of an adjoining room for children. Kids can also eat for free from the children’s menu and enjoy a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests, including The Peninsula Academy’s collection of cultural and fun activities for kids.
- Special in-room “Camp Peninsula” tent
- Daily American Breakfast for two persons served at any hotel restaurant or via In-room Dining
- Eligible to a 50% discount on the second room for the respective connecting/adjoining room type
- Kids can enjoy complimentary dining from the children’s menu when dining together with parents
- Complimentary kids amenity upon arrival
- Hotel scavenger hunt activity
- Enjoy an array of amenities and programs tailored for junior guests (please see more details here or contact the hotel with further inquiries)
Complimentary Benefits to The Peninsula Camp Package
- Access to of Fitness Centre, 30 complimentary weekly fitness classes and an indoor, half-Olympic length swimming pool
- Bedside charging station for all smartphones
- In-room Nespresso machine
- Access to our “Keys To The City” program, offering exclusive experiences at Chicago’s best attractions
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi and worldwide VOIP phone calls
The Peninsula Chicago offers enticing amenities designed with our youngest guests in mind including special in-room amenities, family-friendly accommodations, and Peninsula Academy programmes. Please mention the ages and interests of children when reserving your room so we may create special memories throughout their stay!
In-Room Amenities for Junior Guests
- Schedule a visit upon check-in at the Front Desk for Peter Bear, the lovable mascot of The Peninsula, to stop by to say hello with a wagon of treats!
- Age-appropriate bath amenities such as Johnson & Johnson baby bath-time set
- Welcome amenity of Peninsula treats for junior guest with items such as gummy bears, chocolate chip cookies, popcorn and more
- Children’s size robe and slippers
- Crib and linens can be placed in the room prior to arrival with advance notice
- Playstation or Wii set up in the room with advance notice
- Families can relax in the hotel’s half-Olympic length swimming pool and order snacks or a meal to enjoy poolside or on the Sun Terrace
- Child-friendly menus are available in all hotel restaurants, as well as Children’s Afternoon Teas
- Chicago kids’ maps are available via the Concierge for children that wish to explore the city
- An on-property digital Peninsula Scavenger Hunt is available via the Front Desk
- Our Camp Peninsula package features an in-room tent set up as well as 50% off the cost of an adjoining room for children ages 12 and under. Kids can also eat for free from the children’s menu and enjoy a range of amenities tailored just for junior guests.
- The Peninsula Spa offers manicures and pedicures for children
- Babysitter services can be facilitated through our Concierge with advance notice
Peninsula Academy Program
Exclusively designed to give guests unique and unprecedented access to historical, cultural and local lifestyle experiences, The Peninsula Academy offers a collection of bespoke programmes for both adults and children. Advance notice required.
- Little Bakers: Pastry Class For Aspiring Chefs – perfect for little ones with an interest in sweet treats.
- Chicago by Air and Water: City tour for the Adventurous – excellent for kids who want to explore the Windy City from high in the sky and atop Lake Michigan.
The Peninsula Chicago is the five-star hotel that brought traditional Asian service to a city already renowned for the warmth of its hospitality. The hotel has become an integral part of Chicago life and is considered the top choice for everything from accommodation to celebrations and corporate events. For this, the hotel credits its strong links to both the local community and international heritage.
The Peninsula Chicago
108 East Superior Street (at North Michigan Avenue)
Chicago, Illinois, 60611, USA
+1 312 337 2888