Family Time with Disney Offer
Family travel just got a lot more fun with Family Time with Disney offer.
The hotel’s young patrons will be welcomed with a Mickey or Minnie soft toy, dressed in a Parisian style outfit and embroidered with their name. They will also be delighted to find a Disney costume hanging in their closet. The children’s room will be themed and filled with a host of surprises and treats for a complete immersion in this world of enchantment.
This enticing offer features a 50% reduction off the cost of an adjoining room for children under 12 (two children maximum per room). Kids (12 and under) can also eat for free from the children’s menu and enjoy a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests, including The Peninsula Kids’ Academy’s collection of cultural and fun activities and The Peninsula Paris mobile application ‘My Little Peninsula Paris’.
This offer includes:
- This offer is valid for a maximum of two children
- Daily American breakfast for up to two adults and two children
- Eligible to a 50% discount on the second room for the respective connecting/adjoining room type
- Disney-themed room with a Disney Store costume in the closet for each child and other surprises
- Mickey or Minnie soft toy dressed in Parisian-style clothing embroidered with the name of the child
- Disney classics to (re)discovered through a varied selection of apps and eBooks accessible via the hotel’s tablets
- Complimentary access to the hotel’s swimming pool
- Children (12 and under) dining together with parents at Le Lobby restaurant can enjoy the complimentary kid’s menu
- Seats for preview movie showings (available only during the launch of new Disney movies in Paris. Seats will be limited)
Booking and stay periods from 1 February through 31 December 2018
GET A PERSONALIZED AND NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
DIRECTLY FROM THE PENINSULA PARIS
The Peninsula Paris’ youngest guests can indulge in a delicious day with the ‘Fun With Chocolate’ Peninsula Academy programme, an interactive culinary class conducted by the hotel’s pastry team.
This class offers a sneak peek into the secrets of the creation of The Peninsula’s famed chocolate recipes. Your Little Baker is met by our Pastry Chef, for a tour of the kitchen and a meet and greet with the pastry department staff where they’ll learn how Chef and the team create their dessert masterpieces each day.
The Pastry chef will teach young ones the basic techniques and methods of chocolate making, demonstrate some of his expert culinary skills, and give class members a chance to hand-make their own chocolate. During the class, chefs will be happy to pose with the young chocolatiers and their parents for photos.
Each participant will also receive a Pen Kids apron, a box of chocolates and a recipe book by which to remember this special occasion.
Children and their parents can indulge in our famed Peninsula Afternoon Tea following the class.
Perfectly situated at 19 Avenue Kléber, just steps from the Arc de Triomphe, The Peninsula sits in the heart of Paris within walking distance of some of the world’s most famous monuments, museums and luxury shopping districts.
The Peninsula houses 200 luxurious rooms, including 86 suites. Inspired by Haute Couture, the theme suites at The Peninsula Paris hotel – some of the French capital’s most spacious and the world’s most highly customised – are veritable showcases of French heritage and savoir-faire.
The Peninsula Paris
19 Avenue Kléber
Paris, France, 75116