We are super excited about this long-awaited news! Not only the re-opening of our beloved Disneyland Paris but also the opening of the rebranded and renovated Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel is opening on June the 21st of 2021 at Disneyland Paris. Bookings can be made from May 18 onwards.
At a Glance
- Its the first hotel in the world dedicated to Marvel art
- The hotel has the largest publicly viewable collections of Marvel artwork
- The hotel experience will take immersive storytelling to heroic heights!
- Take a selfie with Spider-Man at the Heroic Selfie Spot at the Super Hero Station, where there will be plenty of photo opportunities
- Aspiring comic book artists can sharpen their skills at the Marvel Design Studio
- Sports enthusiasts can power up at the fitness centre, indoor and outdoor Metro Pool, and Hero Training Zone, an outdoor field with dedicated areas for a variety of sports activities for guests of all ages
- 471 Superior Rooms and 90 Executive rooms – including 25 Suites dedicated to Spider-Man, the Avengers or Marvel Super Heroes
Packages will be on sale as of May 18 2021, with an exclusive launch offer onDisney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel
To make the stay even more super, guests booking before July 29, 2021, with an arrival date before March 30, 2022, will receive a take-home exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson and a complimentary mocktail of their choice in one of the hotel’s bars.